Welcome to Doral Neuropathy
Doral Neuropathy program is starting to spread into surrounding states. The leading healthcare professionals with the Doral Neuropathy program are dedicated to helping you achieve your health and wellness objectives — combining skill and expertise that spans the entire healthcare spectrum. Doral Neuropathy is committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of proactive approaches to health and wellness. Patients seeking treatment at Blueprint To Neuropathy are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of modern healthcare equipment and technology.
Doral Neuropathy and the staff have a genuine concern for your well-being! If you are interested in starting your journey towards health and wellness please subscribe to our award-winning newsletter. Our current healthcare system is set up for the acute care approach. Acute care meaning, viruses, broken bones, near death injuries, but what it fails at is treating chronic conditions. At Doral Neuropathy, we thrive off treating the underlying causes of chronic conditions allowing our clients to regain their health back.
If You’re Experiencing Pain, Burning, Numbness, Tingling, or Pins & Needles In Your Hands Or Feet –
Don’t Miss This FREE Seminar On Peripheral Neuropathy!
Do you have peripheral neuropathy? This is a disorder of the peripheral nerves–the motor, sensory and autonomic nerves that connect the spinal cord to muscles, skin and internal organs. It usually affects the hands and feet, causing weakness, numbness, tingling, pain, and most debilitating, balance problems. You probably are or have taken gabapentin, neurotin, cymbalta, and have been told by your doctor you just have to live with the pain. This is not the truth. Peripheral neuropathy’s course is variable; it can come and go, slowly progressing over many years, or it can become severe and debilitating. However, if diagnosed early, peripheral neuropathy can often be controlled and corrected.
Peripheral neuropathy is common. It is estimated that upwards of 24 million Americans suffer from this illness. It can occur at any age, but is more common among older adults. A 1999 survey found that 8-9% of Medicare recipients have peripheral neuropathy as their primary or secondary diagnosis. The annual cost to Medicare exceeds $3.5 billion.
Peripheral neuropathy has always been present, but has not received much attention. Its extent and importance have not yet been adequately recognized. It is apt to be misdiagnosed, or thought to be merely a side effect of another disease like diabetes or cancer or kidney failure. New cutting-edge technology and protocols are available and have been proven to work.
WHAT CAUSES PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY?
There are many causes of neuropathy. Approximately 30% of neuropathies are “idiopathic,” or of an unknown cause. In another 30% of cases, the cause is diabetes. Other neuropathy causes include autoimmune disorders, tumors, heredity, nutritional imbalances, infections or toxins.
Thousands of people suffer from neuropathy. This condition is a collection of disorders that occurs when nerves of the part of the nervous system outside of the brain and spinal cord, known as the peripheral nervous system are damaged. Generally referred to as peripheral neuropathy. This happens due to damage to nerve axons, and usually causes pain and numbness in the hands and feet. Traumatic injuries, metabolic disorders, infections, and exposure to toxins are all possible causes, but one of the most common causes of neuropathy is diabetes.
Neuropathy affects both the motor nerves that control muscle movement, and the sensory nerves that detect sensations such as coldness or pain. It is also possible for autonomic neuropathy to affect internal organs including the heart, bladder, blood vessels and intestines.
Peripheral neuropathy gives off a pain described as a burning/tingling sensation. While neuropathy is typically associated with poor nutrition, diabetes and other diseases, and pressure or trauma, there have been many cases of idiopathic neuropathy, which has no known cause.
In the United States, about 20 million people, including more than half of all diabetics, suffer from neuropathy.
Our BluePrint to Neuropathy programs are in numerous cities which all have a home program available if you do not reside in a city with one of our locations. Doral Neuropathy is experienced at helping people with neuropathy conditions. We have an innovative and systematic approach to treating neuropathy and getting you back to happy living. If you have already tried other medical therapies such as medications and physical therapy there is a very good chance our system is a good fit for you. Our techniques that address the neurological, metabolic, and nutritional challenges allow us to get rid of chronic symptoms no matter how long they have been there. We look forward to hearing from you and getting your health back. We are always happy to help.
Patient Evaluation Process
- Attend Seminar/Pre-Education Process
- You will learn what causes Neuropathy
- Common failing treatments and WHY
- Doral Neuropathy Protocol Options
- Complete Evaluation Process with healthcare professional
- Complete evaluation will be completed
- The severity of your neuropathy will be determined
- A program will be designed for you if your case is accepted
- In-Clinic & Home Programs available upon health evaluation
- Numbness in feet
- Electrical, crawling pain
- Restless legs
- Stiffness in the hands or feet
- Pins and needles sensations
- Fatigue in the legs
- Tingling or burning in feet
- Balance problems
- Cold feeling in hands or feet
- Shooting pains in the arms or legs
At our FREE seminar, you’ll learn how you can get back to doing the things you love with our safe, effective, non-surgical, FDA-cleared neuropathy treatment program.
- The underlying causes and the key to prevention; How it is diagnosed and when it can be successfully treated.
- The Nobel prize winning discovery that every neuropathy patient MUST know.
- A technology originally developed by NASA that helps decrease painful neuropathy symptoms
- 3 simple changes to your diet for prevention.
- Advanced diagnostic testing to help determine treatment.
- A simple home therapy approved by Medicare that is used by some of the largest specialty hospitals in the country.
- History of Back or Neck Problems (Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis…)
- Sugar Imbalance, History of Sugar Imbalance, Pre-Diabetes, Diabetes
- Certain Medications (Cholesterol lowering medications, Chemotherapy)
- Familial, Genetic, Autoimmune